We're gonna make this a true Chicken Watch moment. - Chicken Watch moment. - Good crispiness. It's got a crunch like a drum.
- I'm giving it a sexy nod because look at how that looks. - It's beautiful. - This is the most beautiful chicken ever I think. - This is beautiful as Hughie Stone Fish is right now https://casinoslots.sg/welcome-bonus.
(dings) - This is one of the best I've ever had. Chicken Watch! - Chicken Watch!
- Vegas Edition. - Chicken Watch moment. - This is the first time I'm meeting some of Keith's friends and there's this cool thing happening where like old friends are becoming new friends, and new friends feel like they're old friends and we're all just one big happy Keith family. - I'm getting crumbs all over this expensive ottoman. (magic sparkles) - [Ned] I know that you really like pinball, so we are going to the pinball hall of fame. - What, what?
- He loves pinball? - What, don't you know I love pinball? I think my love of pinball originates from the Sesame Street pinball intro.
- I was lying. Surprise motherfucker. It's dicks. - Australian Thunder From Down Under is a show, its a, we all start out in costumes that we think women might find appealing.
We work our way down from there. We're gonna teach you a few dance moves today which Keith might be able to use on his wedding night, spice things up you know. - Oh yeah, it's pretty vanilla I'd say.
(laughs) They taught me a little bit of moves so I can impress Becky in the bedroom on wedding night. - So you go one, two, you go around and down. - Like I'm ready to poop right on the floor. - Ready to poop.
- Yeah I got you. - Gonna show her what's happening later. - Sorry, sorry, sorry. (laughs) - There's no sorry. There's no sorries in that step. Slide step, back spin.
- Suck it. - And then the suck it. - You got all these sexy Aussie men. I became a sexy Aussie man myself. - So I think it's time that you actually practice, practice on someone, ready for your wedding night, what do you reckon?
- Uh yeah, I could find a good Becky lookalike. - [Guy] Marc let's get you up there. - Oh my god. (cheers and applause) Oh my god. (dings) Wow.
So I met Keith in 2006, we ended up in the same improv group in college and I believe he was playing French horn and singing some sort of offensive song and I remember walking away going like, that guys was really funny but I don't know if that's okay. This is just what Becky's hair looks like. This is perfect. - This is such a close resemblance to my beautiful bride. She'll be thrilled about this. (dance music) (men cheer) I got to be onstage with the pros, ripping my shirt off, amongst some gorgeous men.
(cheers) - Oh my. - And I feel bad for them because (scoffs) I got a nice torso. (cheers and applause) So, now what? - We are changed and we are ready for yet another surprise for Keith. (dance music) - Where are we going in the pool? - Oh you'll see.
- So it's not just the Try Guys on this bachelor party. We got a whole big crew we're rolling with. Roll call. - I've got two of my buddies from Chicago, LP and Chris. I got Alex and Hughie from my comedy band Lou Burger. Brian and Marc who are two of my best friends from college who also live in LA, my brothers there, Try Guys are there and then Chris Reinacher, it's a party.
I know it's hard to keep it a secret, but it's also hard for me not to be in control. As you can see by me grabbing my shoulder in stress. - So Keith, we're actually, we're not going to a regular hotel. - Uh-huh. - We're uh, there's a private entrance.
- The Villas at the Mirage. How do we know it's real? If it's a Mirage? What? (cash register dings) - [Nicholas] - Welcome to the villas at the mirage.
- There's only eight places to stay in this enormous castle? And this is it? - [Nicholas] Welcome to your villa. - Holy shit.
- Let me take you to where the magic happens. - Very forward Nic. Oh my god. - So this is one of two bedrooms.
Dual masters, with dual master baths as well. - Those bathrooms are both bigger than my apartment. - The toilet, is a fucking square. Open toilet.
- This is our own special linen that we use here. - Yeah. - Different from the rest of the hotel. - So the other commoners don't get this fancy linen? - Not this fancy.
- Just fancy folks like you and me? - That's it. - Alright Nic. What are you doing for the rest of this weekend?
(laughs) Look up, smile. (camera clicks) - [Nicholas] And we didn't even get to see the best part. - There's a best part?
(men shout) There's a tiny pool. What and a big duck! I did not think my day would start out with a private jet that leads to me being in my underwear on a duck. It's like gorgeous. - Its nice being on a bed that's only six inches off the floor, know what I'm saying?
- All of our rooms do come with their own private butler service. We have a dedicated staff, dedicated chef, so any order that you make is coming right from our kitchen. We'll send runners all across the United States all over the world sometimes just to pick up special requests for guests.
- Wait if I wanted like Squirt, but I wanted Squirt from South Carolina, you'd do that? - I would not tell you no. That'd be the most expensive soda you've probably ever bought. - That's an expensive Squirt.
How many places make friend chicken here? - Oh we make the best fried chicken. - Prove it.
(laughs) - [Zack] Oh someone didn't flush their pee. - I didn't know how to flush. - [Zack] You left your pee in their Chris? - I pressed this.
- [Zack] Chris this is the nicest place we've ever been, you can't, - I don't, how do you flush? (men shout) - [All Chant] Nic, Nic, Nic, Nic, Nic, Nic. - So we're gonna head to the bedroom.
(Intense music) (screams) - Vegas baby. - The Try Guys are throwing a surprise bachelor party for our best buddy Keith. - By spending none of our own money.
- We work for Buzzfeed, it is a major media company and if we can't exploit that for one of our best friends Bachelor parties, then what's the point? - [Eugene] Keith over here. That's Brian, that's his brother, say hi. - Hi. (dings) - [Keith] Can I take the bag off yet?
- No, you can't take the bag off, Keith has no idea what's about to happen because we are gonna take him on the biggest, (men scream) baddest, (men shout) most expensive bachelor party of all time! - We're getting coconuts. - And it's all happening in Vegas. - Vegas baby.
- What happens in Vegas gets put on the internet. (upbeat music) (screams) - Are we going on a plane? We get a fucking plane! - The airplane the Try Guys are flying on today is valued at $6000.
- It's a cake. - It's a private jet with an app, check out my phone, I went beep-boop-bop-beep, got a private jet. - It was a 5 minute flight out to Vegas. - I've been to Vegas five times.
I don't remember any of it. - I've been to several bachelor parties but never in Vegas. The crown jewel of dirty guy things. - And look who's with us. Oh.
- Thanks for getting my private jet lag. - It is our job as best friends, to throw an absolutely debacherous weekend, filled with mistakes, regrets and hangovers. - [All] First private jet, first private jet, first private jet.
- So the first thing that people do when they fly on a private jet is drink a lot of booze. - [Eugene] Free booze, free booze, free booze. - And take a lot of dumb pictures. - [Ned] We literally delayed the plane 15 minutes just so we could take pictures. - [Zack] You get a nice crew that's going to take care of handling your luggage, beautiful airplane with free booze in it, water, sodas.
- Mystery whiskey. - Even the seat belts are gold. - So our company does a lot of really high net worth executives, business people mostly. - I've been farting all over this plane. (laughs) - Oh no! (men shout) - It's faster than most planes!
(engine roars) - I've never seen Eugene actually nervous. - I'm not nervous. - He's so nervous. (laughs) Why do you still have your seatbelt on? - Shut up, shut the fuck up. - Wa-boom, chicken and waffles.
(laughs) - Chicken Watch. - [Try Guy] Anybody else want some chicken? - [Men] Cheers.
- I mean I got chicken, I got a private jet, I got my boys, it's pretty good. - Private jet, we'll see you in Vegas, bow. - We are landing in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Nevada, it's Nevada. (men grumble) I don't care but Nevadan's will get upset. - You say Nev-ada, I say Nevada. - [All Sing] Nev-ada, Nevada, Nev-ada, Nevada, - We're in Las Vegas. I love that all of Vegas, looks like different areas of a theme park. Oh hey, look at all these boys!
Now I like to showing you something which I've never done on the Internet in now, because I didn't think that it's okay to show you my real accounts from my bank account and photos who knows my eben code now you see how much money I have more Than five hundred and fifty thousand euros, something which half a million of euros and, as you know, I rent on seven luxury apartments which I rent sell buy. This is my main business, which I do to renting buying selling luxury apartments. Now, as I told you, I become a millionaire fault of let because 11 years ago I started to play as a professional at Roulette. I started to play online and I've made 3000 euro per month for more than three years.
I never play it at that time. In VIP, because I didn't have the influence like I have today and the knowledge like I have today and even the money I didn't have to play in VIP so for three years I was playing with cashing out 3000 euro per month. But after three years I become to play at VIP now there I was making my money in eleven years, which I play at Roulette. I made more than seven hundred thousand euros from roulette. Now many of you may be say in eleven years.
It'S not too much is not much well. You see, show me somebody who make more than me on the internet from online casinos. Now, I'm not arguing with somebody I'm not trying to fight with somebody. I am one to showing you something which I never done and never shown to my students to my subscriber who share this knowledge of beating roulette with me Casinoslots.
So, as you can see more than five hundred and fifty thousand euros, I have only in these two accounts. One accountants in my currency and one is in Europe all right wrong. Purity is my currency from Romania, where I live, and the Euro, which is another account, of course, with my main money with my most of them money.
Now I'm telling you over and over again - and I want to telling you again that yes is possible now in the beginning, if you follow my advices, you will gonna make three thousand five thousand euro per month, even three thousand euro, if you make per month, It'S okay, now, after few years few months few sessions, when you become better and better, you can play in VIP. But if you study and work hard like I did in one year two year, you can have more money than I've made in eleven years or in five years. I don't think so that in one year you were gonna make more money than I made in eleven years, but what I think is that if you start from now on, I seen students now I've see students who earn four thousand euro in one session today.
After one year, training so imagine after one year of training, cashing out winning in one session, four thousand euro is something that it's unbelievable. I'Ve done four thousand euro after five years four years and something I I never catch so much money in one session. In the first three years, so imagine that this student, which I have with almost one year in which he is trained by me, he is earning four thousand euro from casino from roulette.
I've been living in Cusco for over four months now and it's fair to say I like to let my hair down and sample the Cusco nightlife sometimes. I haven't visited all the bars and clubs yet, and I probably never will, but here's a few that I've enjoyed so far.
Ukukus is one of my favorite Cusco clubs and it can be found on Plateros just off the main Plaza. I like Ukukus because it attracts as many locals as tourists and usually has a good atmosphere. Most nights they start off with live music from local bands, then the disco usually starts around 11 pm. They always play a varied selection of music from latin to pop & rock and then many different styles of dance. You can also play online casino here.
Mama Africa is very popular with the tourists and is packed full most nights. If you like to feel hot and sweaty and squashed then this is a great place to be. It also seems to be a good place to cop off with the opposite sex if that's what you're looking for. Watch out for the Bracero/as though!
I've been to Inca Team a few times and always had fun, although like Mama Africa it's often jam-packed (at least during high tourist season). If you like to do nothing but dance the night away this is probably the best place to come. Inca Team can be found on the corner of Plaza de Armas.
Located right next to Inca Team this is another very popular Cusco club. I've only been here a couple of times but I had fun on both occasions
Mythology, Inca Team, and Mama Africa are basically right next to each other. You don't have to pay to enter any of them so you can easily check them all out on a single night and see which works best for you. They all play similar music usually and drink prices are about the same.
I haven't been in here yet, but by most accounts, it's a very popular and funky lounge bar with great music and cocktails. I'll be visiting shortly.
No prizes for guessing that Paddy is an Irish pub. It can get very lively in the evenings. I was disappointed to find that Guinness is only available in a can and is very expensive.
Norton Rat's Tavern
This is a large pub on a first floor overlooking the Plaza de Armas. It has a pretty good selection of beer and the food is cheap and reasonable. There's also several games available in form of pool and darts.
The Cross Keys
An English pub that usually features a good selection of beers. It's a popular haunt for travelers and expats looking for a taste of home.
The Real McCoy
Another English-style pub, just off the Plaza de Armas. I haven't been here in the evening yet, but I've been in several times during the day with my laptop because they have really fast free wifi. The food is pretty reasonable and they also have a large LCD screen showing sport and particularly British football games.
This has got to the be the most far out bar/restaurant in Cusco (and possibly the world!) and everyone seems to have a different opinion about whether it works. But if crazy art, glitter balls, cracked mirrors and angel statues are your thing, you'll feel right at home in Fallen Angel.
Technology advances increasingly rapid steps, where there are tasks that should be reserved for human creativity on many occasions. The aim is to have technology help human beings, but sometimes all this aid exceeds the barriers.
Technology is a great tool for humans, whose purpose is to acquire the ability to build a variety of activities from raw materials as well as a variety of objects, machines, programs that are useful for being human as well as the development and improvement of production and self-employ in order to favorably modify the environment or achieving a more secure life.
But that can happen to this great advancement of mankind requires something essential to know how creativity. As Fromm says:
Creativity is not a quality that are particularly gifted artists and other individuals, but an attitude that each person can possess. (Fromm, 1959).
Similarly, creativity is a great stimulation received by the brain that makes generate new ideas that benefit humans. However these new ideas are you kicking off new trends, in this case, arises in technology.
It should be noted that creativity is always present in humans as a technology with the passage of time has done this quickly.
Added to this man tries to change their environment to meet their needs and adapt to technological changes occurring today, leading the individual to have the knowledge to effectively manage technology.
Technology has now been in magnitude in the teaching; now in education technology is mixed at all times, which Are all teachers will be able to have contact with the technology?
Sometimes the teacher is not trained with the technology as it can not be used due to lack of training. on the other hand, it happens that some of the teachers have technical knowledge but repeatedly becomes dependent on technology, going so far if they find a technological tool not give his class; that's where questions;
Does the teacher is dependent on technology? Or is it needed to develop creativity ?, where creativity for their class is where the skill of inquiry remain tools which can be applied creativity.